How Anderson Automotive Can Extend the Life of Your Car…
Wheel Alignment Services
Hunter Engineering is the world leader in wheel alignment systems, tire and brake service equipment.
Hunter® equipment is approved and used by vehicle manufacturers, automobile and truck dealers, tire dealers and service facilities in over 100 countries.
HawkEye Elite™ uses four precision cameras to measure the position and orientation of targets mounted to each wheel using Hunter’s patented QuickGrip™ adaptors. QuickGrip adaptors feature spring-loaded arms that grip the tire, eliminating metal-to-metal contact and subsequent rim damage.
Hybrid Service & Repair
Although much of the technology in Hybrids is relatively new, they are still an automobile with a gasoline engine inside them. They still need oil changes, tire rotations, brake repairs and the regular scheduled maintenance services all other cars need.
At Anderson Auto we do realize that there are some very specialized components in your Hybrid vehicle as well. For this reason we have invested more time in Hybrid training. Our technicians and management have attended training and keep in close contact with Canada’s technical experts in the Hybrid field. We also have the Toyota, Honda, Ford and GM factory diagnostic systems.
Common services hybrids need include:
- Oil changes, spark plugs, filters and regular maintenance
- Software Updates
- Battery Replacement, Upgrades and Battery Reconditioning
- Transmission repairs and replacement and fluid changes
- Suspension struts and shocks
- Brake pads, rotors and calipers and brake fluid
- Water pumps and cooling system repairs
- Gaskets, seals and leak repairs
- Timing belt replacements and more